Friday, March 28, 2014

Shine On

I know there have been a couple of posts I've been promising to get to (more uses for the Ultra Power Plus laundry detergent, a visual of how versatile this product really is), but this was just so amazing to me that I had to post it!

Stainless steel.  I love how shiny and clean looking it is.  But it is a challenge at times to keep it that shiny and clean.  Fingerprints, baked on food, water spots - these things gunk up our stainless steel quickly.



This pan has been washed.  It is 'clean.'  But it still looks horrible!  It's functional but...where's the shiny?  And if I pulled this out when a guest was around, would they know it was clean?  Hmmm...doubtful.




So I used a little Cleaning Paste with a wet Enviro Cloth to see if it would shine up again.  Aha!  Yes, it worked! 




See why I had to share this NOW?!

In April, the Cleaning Paste is paired with the Scrubby Corner Cloth - just in time for Spring cleaning!  They are being offered at a discounted rate ONLY in the month of April.  Check out Customer Specials on my website to find this deal.  

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I'm impressed. I've got to try that now on my pan!

    ReplyDelete