Sunday, April 20, 2014

Ultra Power, Ultra Free

Let's go back to a discussion we started several weeks ago about the power and versatility of Norwex's Ultra Power Plus Laundry Detergent.  Prior to discovering Norwex, I would never have used my laundry detergent to lift grease and stains from anything except my clothes.  But now...



This is the screen on my oven exhaust fan.  It is extremely dirty and greasy.  


I soaked it overnight in about 1/2 teaspoon of the Ultra Power Plus laundry detergent diluted in hot water.  (The water is already turning a brown color and at this point it's only been a few minutes.)


Completely clean and grease free!

The only extra thing I did after its overnight bath was use an Enviro Cloth to wipe off some spots that were stuck within the grated area.  I was careful, however, because the grate could pull at the Enviro Cloth and snag it.  A Spirisponge would work really well too.  These areas cleaned up easily because they had been pre-treated with...well, laundry detergent.

After hearing about all of the different ways you can use your Norwex products, you probably are trying to figure out how to get more!


This picture was sent to me from a recent hostess.  She got all of this FREE! 
(including the laundry detergent - see top right)


That same hostess also provided a financial summary (for those of you who like numbers).

All of this could also be yours, for FREE, if you host a Norwex party.   If your wish list is bigger than your budget, hosting a party is the quickest and cheapest way to obtain those products.  My schedule fills up quickly, so act fast!







2 comments:

  1. ok so I love the visual of how much free stuff Norwex gives to a hostess! I have been a hostess a couple of times and it has been a huge reward. I've gotten everything I've wanted! It's important to do your due diligence and email your guests and remind them about your party and let them know that they can bring a friend, and when you do that you really see the norwex goods pile up. I love norwex!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the hosting reminder. I'm glad you love the product as much as I do!

      Delete